This week marks 5 years since we started this family travel blog. We started road tripping in summer 2012, so it’s a double celebration of 10 years of road tripping and 5 years of sharing our adventures on our little corner of the ‘web.
We’re proud to share that we’ve gained a LOT of followers and readers over the past two years (since we last did a Google analytics deep drive) and we thought this week would be a perfect time to share a blog recap. Note: At the start of 2022 we transferred our blog to a WordPress host and some of the photo displays are off- we’ve been working diligently to fix the layouts, but it takes time.
Our most popular National Parks posts:
- Zion National Park in Utah
- Mount Rushmore National Monument in South Dakota
- Great Smoky Mountains in North Carolina and Tennessee
- Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah
- Arches National Park in Utah
See our full list of National Park Service sites posts here.
Our most popular City Guide posts:
See our full list of 35+ City Guides here.
Our most popular attraction posts:
- Yankee Candle Village in Massachusetts
- Statue of Liberty in New York City
- United Nations tour in New York City
- Multigenerational Travel with Woodloch Resort in Pennsylvania
- 20 Indoor Places to Explore Throughout New England During the Winter
Our most popular resort posts:
- Woodloch Resort in Pennsylvania
- Crystal Springs Resort in New Jersey here and here
- Contemporary Resort at Disney World in Florida
- Hershey Lodge, Pennsylvania
See our full list of 15+ resort features here.
Some of the most popular searches on the blog:
Search our posts by state:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- New York
- Washington DC
- South Dakota